CLICK HERE TO ACCESS OUR SUBMISSION FORM!
S U B M I S S I O N S P A G E
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
ONLINE FEATURE SUBMISSIONS
We are only taking exclusive submissions which are completely UNPUBLISHED & EXCLUSIVE (the term unpublished means also not having shown the work on Facebook, Tumblr, blog and the like) and the published story remains a Nakid Magazine Exclusive after publishing as well. By submitting an exclusive story to Nakid Magazine you agree not to send the accepted and published story to any other magazine or website and give sole discretion to use/post work in anyway to Nakid Magazine unless rejected or the 30-day period concludes in which case you may do what you will with the submission including submitting elsewhere.
First, please allow up to 30 DAYS for confirmation of acceptance/publishing date, we are a small team and get hundreds of submissions a day, thank you!
By participating in the Nakid Magazine project known as ‘Nakid Magazine’ its affiliates and assigns the right for NakidMagazine.com to publish and use the contents in the print/flash-based issues of NakidMagazine.com and the third-party supplier Issuu.com (you can find their conditions here), on the website NakidMagazine.com itself for content, for newsletters, and social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr (Social-Profiles) as well as any other medium or platform we so choose. In special cases also for promotion-stuff of Nakid Magazine – like flyers, folders, posters, cards, projections and also for public relations work (PR), like e.g. newspapers, print-magazines, events, exhibitions and presentations. Nakid Magazine and their owners don’t sell your images and interviews without your personal permission by submission such as mini-issues and other forms of publication. Note, that you have to be the only copyright-owner of the images, text, music (…) to submit them. AS A PHOTOGRAPHER YOU OWN THE WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE MODEL AND AGENCIES FOR PUBLISHING THE IMAGES. Basically, you keep all rights to your submissions. However, in the interest of maintaining quality, we retain the right to make spelling/grammatical/visual changes to your work and to use them for the promotion of Nakid Magazine. Nakid Magazine and their editors also retain the right to add annotations as we see fit. You agree, by the acknowledgement of this disclaimer, to not hold Nakid Magazine and their owners responsible for any injury mental, physical, financial or otherwise resulting from the publishing or use of your submission. Also, if anyone sues you for slander/improper use/or otherwise etc. from any content you submit that we decide to publish, you agree to not hold Nakid Magazine and their owners liable. Lastly, Nakid Magazine cannot guarantee that every submission will be published and any submissions improperly submitted may be auto-rejected or the person may even be banned from future features.
IMAGE/VIDEO CONTENT GUIDELINES:
- Do not submit images showing nudity (barely covered nipples, or genitals) this includes bare buttocks. Please make sure nudity is implied if at all and that you are wearing bottom underwear. This is to protect your ad from being flagged on IG and from our account being suspended – please respect this.
- Images must not show genitalia or sexual acts – Must not be overtly sexual in nature as to cause an Instagram violation. (see rule #3).
- Images must follow Instagram policies.
- Must provide 3+ images to choose from (at least, you may provide more). If you do not submit enough images or images that adhere to our accounts aesthetic then we have the right to choose one that does from your profile images to replace it. (We need to keep the account on brand and online with our aesthetic, we won’t just publish anything).
- Do not submit images with text or copyright tags on it.
- If submitting a video clip, must be censored or edited to not contain nudity.
- Due to Instagram censorship, we reserve the right to post on our backup account @nakid.mag if there is any disruption in the availability of our main account and by signing below you agree to this policy. This also applies to images taken down previously of your work to prevent our account from going down and limit risk.
- Please note that NAKID reserves the right to replace your image submitted with another image from your Instagram account for any reason.
- No refunds once submitted for publishing.
These guidelines are in place to allow us to operate within the Instagram policies and make sure that your post is protected by censorship with respect to the algorithm Instagram uses. We appreciate your help in keeping the community safe and available for everyone!
When submitting, please provide personal bio, links to social media and portfolio, along with submission
work/credits/links to team’s (if applicable) sites and brief description behind work being submitted.
Our main Instagram (@nakid_magazine) will be used for all advertising promotions for social media submissions. We reserve the right to use our back-up account (@nakid.mag) if for any reason including but not limited to Instagram disabling our account due to censorship. All customer submissions agree to this at time of purchase by signature.
Please only submit work that fits our style and aesthetic, we are very strict about what we accept. If you are unsure then
please review our site, we only accept the odd, out there, weird, underground, and non-mainstream art, photography,
No submitter/artist may dictate layout design, that is solely the decision of Nakid and its team, and no design layout will be accepted if submitted, all work must not contain design layout text headers, or credits, etc. on the imagery or ‘work’ or it will also be rejected.